Removed the power of President of Pakistan to dissolve the Parliament. turning Pakistan from a semi-presidential to a parliamentary republic, and renaming North-West Frontier Province to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
• The ban on third time prime ministership and chief ministership has been lifted
• Holding constitution in abeyance is tantamount to high treason
• A judicial commission will recommend the appointment procedure of superior judges and the final names of judges will be decided by parliamentary commission
• A Chief Election Commissioner will be appointed through consensus between treasury and opposition
• Establishment of Islamabad high court and benches of high courts in Mengora and Turbat